Here are few home remedies:
- Consume fresh vegetables containing flavones such as celery and parsley. Also broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale are supposed to improve estrogen metabolism. Flaxseeds have been found to be beneficial for estrogen-related conditions.
- Ginger tea may relieve the nausea that can occur with endometriosis.
- Reduce chemical intake by avoiding animal fat, especially high-fat dairy, red meat, and fish.
- Eat Salmon, Mackerel which contains omega-3 fatty acids. They are also available in fish oil capsules.
- Apply heat to your lower abdomen with a heating pad or hot water bottle, or take a warm bath. Heat improves blood flow and may relieve pelvic pain.
-Exercise regularly. It improves blood flow, increases certain pain-relieving substances naturally and reduces pain.
- Try to reduce stress by doing deep breathing exercise, meditation.