Take healthy diet which is already familiar to most of the people like:
- Take lots of natural fruits and vegetables
- Eat low fat food
- Take whole grain foods such as wheat breads, natural oat products and barley
- Limit red meat and sweets consumption
- Stop drinking alcohol.
- Watch saturated fats intake, especially trans-fats which are bad for both the heart and blood vessels.
- Take low salt diet. In some people salt consumption may have no effect but reduced sodium is a strongly recommended part of a healthy diet.