For arthritis here are few tips:
- Stay active, walk 20 min daily (walk softly)
- Loose weight if you are over weight.
- Eat more salmon or other cold water fish.
- Apply a package of frozen peas or ice wrapped in a towel or cloth if you have swelling especially after any physical activity.
For prevention of dry eyes:
- Keep the body hydrated.
- Wear wrap-around glasses when outside.
- Use humidifiers
- Avoid outside windy and dry conditions.
- If you wear contact lenses, take them out for a while. Contacts dry out easily and require lubrication.