There are a lot of myths in the bodybuilding industry that specific exercises can help you to improve the appearance of your penis.
Designed to increase your testosterone and HGH levels, DL and squat exercises, in particular, are rumored to produce temporary gains amongst trainers.
Yet is there any truth to this myth?
Well, it is easy to see why this myth exists…
For starters, there are numerous treatments on the market which claim to increase your penis size, by boosting your natural testosterone and HGH levels.
By boosting your HGH in particular, this is believed to encourage cell replenishment and growth, meaning your penis too could experience additional gains.
However, you can only take such theories with a pinch of salt.
After all, the larger you are physical, the smaller your penis will look in comparison.
So how can I improve my penis size?
Whilst exercising and training won’t do you any harm (in fact, training can improve your stamina levels), we wouldn’t advise using this method alone, especially as your hormone levels are not that simple to control.
To experience real, lasting gains, the simplest way to improve your penis size is to use a penis extender.
Applying traction to the corpora cavernosa in your penis (the tubes responsible for holding blood when your penis is erect), this causes cells to break away from the walls and duplicate.
As these cells increase in mass, they enable your penis to hold more blood, achieve harder erections, reduce premature ejaculation and penile curvatures, but more importantly can add inches to your penis.
In one recent study of 18 men, after wearing the device for 4-8 hours a day over 6 months, the participants experienced average gains of 2.8cm (erect) and 1.9cm (flaccid), which remained months after they completed the study.
And with the right penis extender, you can experience similar results.
Just make sure before you buy, that they can provide you with the following:
- Clinical studies – not generic studies, but a clinical study that has been specifically done on their device.
- Guarantee – the longer the money back guarantee the more confident they are that their device works. Simply make sure it is longer than 6 months (most penis extenders need 6 months in order to achieve maximum results).
- Quality materials – top penis extenders are made from Medical Type 1 materials and use Comfort Way Technology and MDA Technology to ensure 100% comfort and freedom from chaffing no matter the shape, size, angle or sensitivity of your penis.
Pick the right penis extender and you can experience more than a myth but real, visible gains. Simply remember to do your research and pick the right device for you.
For more information on penis enlargement visit www.sizegenetics.com
Are All Penis Extenders The Same?
Life would be a lot easier if they were but unfortunately, this isn’t the case. Grab the top 10 penis extenders off the web and you’ll soon discover that their approach to penis enlargement isn’t entirely the same.
How do penis extenders work?
In general, penis extenders are designed to apply traction to the corpora cavernosa in your penis causing cells to break away and duplicate. As these cells accumulate this enables your penis to hold more blood, increase in size by inches, attain harder erections, reduce premature ejaculation and even decrease penile curvatures.
So how can I ensure that I am getting the best?
The first step is to recognize that not every penis extender is built the same way. Take for example the following design options offered by SizeGenetics – not every device can offer these reassurances.
- Materials – the SizeGenetics device uses Medical Type 1 materials to ensure that you are able to comfortably wear their device all day long. The device is also a certified medical device having been assessed under the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC
- Strap or Noose – most penis extenders offer you only one of these methods for wearing their device. SizeGenetics offers both so you can decide which is more comfortable. The noose, for instance, creates a loop under the head of your penis, before attaching to the device and applying traction.
Now, this design doesn’t work for everyone and can cause slippages (depending on the shape of your penis). Because of this, SizeGenetics also offers the strap so you can escape slippages and benefit from the traction being spread over a bigger surface of your penis.
- Angle – a lot of penis extenders fail to take into consideration that not every penis is straight, leading to discomfort when wearing the device. To overcome this, SizeGenetics have adopted MDA Technology (Multi Directional Angling) so no matter the degree of curvature, you can wear the device comfortably.
- Comfort – even with a strap, traditional penis extenders cannot guarantee 100% comfort for everyone. That is why many leading penis extenders have chosen to include Comfort Technology.
Most penis extenders offer 4 different ways of wearing their device; however some such as SizeGenetics can offer you 16 different ways of wearing their device (due to their silicon noose, comfort strap, protection pad, fabric covered latex head grip and non-slip protech matt strap) so no matter the size, shape, angle or sensitivity of your penis, you can safely wear their device without discomfort or chaffing. For more information visit www.sizegenetics.com
And these are just the design elements…
When looking for a quality penis extender it is also important that you make sure that they can offer you the following:
- Clinical studies – as whole penis extenders have been widely tested and found to add inches to your penis (in one study 18 participants experienced average gains of 2.8cm erect and 1.9cm flaccid after wearing a penis extender for 4-8 hours over 6 months). However, it is important when looking for a penis extender that you make sure that they can offer you proof that their penis extender can produce these results, and that their device has been tested.
- Guarantee – guarantees are a great way of assessing the confidence of the manufacturer. The longer they give you on a money back guarantee, the longer you have got to test the device and see if it works.
Now for optimal results, it is recommended that you use a penis extender for 6 months. For this reason, should they offer you less than 6 months, it may be for a reason i.e. it doesn’t work.
Your penis is an important part of your body and naturally only deserves the best, so before you invest in any product, make sure you keep the information above in mind and ensure that it is clinically tested, supported by a guarantee and is made from the best materials.
With the right device, you can experience the gains you crave.