For overactive bladder, here are some tips:
- Do Kegel exercises which can help you strengthen your pelvic floor muscles so they can better support the pelvic organs and control urine flow.
- If you’re overweight, lose weight.
- Manage fluid intake. Drink about six glasses a day. Water is the ideal choice. Cranberry, grape, cherry, and apple juices are also gentle on your bladder.
- Eat fiber rich food to avoid constipation. Constipation can worsen OAB symptoms.
- Avoid highly spiced foods, tomatoes and tomato products, Citrus fruits and juices, Honey, Chocolate, Alcoholic beverages, Carbonated beverages, Caffeinated drinks, Coffee (even decaf)