Tips for Weight Loss
1. Hydrate. Drink water often.
2. Exercise. Aerobics, running, swimming, jumping on the trampoline.
3. Color your meals! I know at first this sounds stupid, but studies have shown that the more colorful (naturally, of course) your food is, the healthier it is!
4. Increase your metabolism. The higher your metabolism is, the easier it is to lose weight.
5. Navigate proper liver function! The liver is the organ that processes fat, and a healthy liver will completely break down the fat that would eventually store in unwanted areas.
6. Get sufficient sleep. An awake, energized body is highly likely to work all around better than a tired, worn out one.
7. Drink green tea! Some may think it's disgusting, others may love it. All I know is it aids quite well in losing weight.