Here are few tips:
- Eat natural diuretics such as watermelon, parsley, celery and cucumber or make a juice of these.
- Add ginger and garlic to food which has a powerful antimicrobial effects.
- Restrict your sugar intake as it can feed bacteria.
- Take unsweetened yogurt 2 to 3 times a day as you are taking pencillin. It helps replenish friendly bacteria in the gut.
- Eat food that clears heat such as grapefruit, pears, lettuce, cucumber and spinach.
- Avoid spicy foods and caffeinated drinks.
- Take Vitamin C supplement to enhance immune function and acidify urine to decrease bacterial growth.