Here are few tips:
- Stretching and flexing your ankle will work to pump the blood out of your legs and get it circulating again.
- Take regular walks to help exercise the muscles of the legs and increase blood flow.
- Keep your weight down. This can help to reduce pressure on your legs.
- Avoid clothing that may restrict blood flow.
- Vitamin C with bioflavonoids and rutin can help this condition by reducing blood clotting tendencies, promoting healing and helping to strengthen the blood vessels.
- Supplements such as ginkgo biloba, gotu kola or capsicum have been shown to improve circulation.
- Coenzyme Q10 also improved tissue oxygenation and increases circulation.