As you said everything came normal in your report and there is no underlying disease, try below measures:
- Get a massage. Massage can reduce your heart rate, relax your muscles, improve range of motion in your joints and increase production of your body's natural painkillers. It often helps relieve stress and anxiety.
- Eat healthy foods. Limit your caffeine intake. Do something that you find enjoyable and fulfilling every day.
- Exercise regularly, at first it may increase your pain. But doing it gradually and regularly is helpful. Appropriate exercises may include walking, swimming, biking and water aerobics.
- Get enough sleep. Practice good sleep habits, such as going to bed and getting up at the same time each day and limiting daytime napping.
- Try stress management techniques, such as deep-breathing exercises or meditation.
- Keep your activity on an even level that mean moderation.