1. Clove Oil: Considered to be one of the best home remedies, clove oil helps to reduce the inflammation of gums and stops the gums from bleeding to a larger extent. Take a little clove oil and rub it on your gums or chew one or two cloves. You may feel a slight burning sensation, but it will reduce the inflammation to a greater extent.
2. Use Aloevera: Aloevera has many medicinal properties and one of the properties is to reduce gum inflammation, making bleeding less likely. Take a small amount of aloevera pulp and massage it on your gums, Let the pulp settle on your gums before rinsing your mouth. Mild gum diseases can be taken care by consuming liquids that have natural aloevera in it.
3. Brushing and flossing: Prevention has always been better than cure. So if you don't want to wait till the time you get a gum inflammation to take care of your gums start brushing twice daily along with flossing. Not only will it enable you to get a pearly white smile it will also help you to keep several gum and teeth related problems at bay.
4. Fresh fruits and vegetables: Fresh and raw vegetable and fruits not only are good for overall health they are also equally important for healthy gums as well. Fruits and vegetables are rich in vitamins, minerals and low in calories. Chewing raw vegetables help to improve blood circulation in gums, thus helping to reduce the bleeding of gums.
5. Salt gargling: One of the most easiest and simplest home remedies is to gargle with salt water. Take some lukewarm water and add a bit of salt and gargle with it thrice a day. Make sure the water is not hot as it may lead to scalding.