Here are few tips:
- Choose a healthy diet full of fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Not eating vitamin-rich foods may make it difficult for your body to heal your ulcer.
- Control stress. Try aerobic exercise, yoga, or deep breathing or relaxation exercises.
- Do not smoke, avoid alcohol and limit caffeine intake.
- Take licorice tree times a day. This herb helps with the regeneration of the gastric tissue and has antibacterial property and is anti-inflammatory. Avoid licorice if you have high BP.
- Drink aloe vera juice 1/2 cup three times a day. It soothes the lining of stomach.